Monday, October 19, 2009

Its a Hair Thing!

My hair History! I thought I would give a quick run down of my life as a hair dresser..
It all started when I was a little girl! I LOVED hair! Barbie hair, doll hair... my sister's hair and my brother's hair! I couldn't get enough of it! I would play Beauty Salon all the time!
I Always knew I would do hair. So, when I was a Jr. in High school I had the opportunity to start Hair School, and still get high school credit! So I began my adventure at age 17!
By the time I graduated High School I was almost done with Beauty School! I took a small break from hair after I graduated from beauty school and got married. My first stop after that was THE BRICK HOUSE RETREAT! I fell in love with this salon from the moment I walked in! The atmosphere, the people, the products, the clients! LOVE IT!
I was so lucky to become a part of the Brick House Team.
I worked hard to build a clientele that I love. A year later I was pregnant with my First little baby. Not long after she became part of our family, I returned back to the Salon! A short 9 months later I became pregnant with my 2nd (yeah that was a surprise)
I decided to leave the Brick House and build a business out of my home so I could be with my children! My husband created a darling salon in my basement that I enjoyed! A few years later we moved out of that house and moved into a new house that didn't have a salon. But this house is closer to the Brick House! I couldn't help myself but Return to my favorite place! So Here I am! Back where I started!

2 comments:

  1. I Am So Excited You Have This Site! I Have Been Wondering Something...I Have Naturally Curly Hair, But Only Tend To Have It Flat Ironed When I Go To My Hair Girl! So, I Wanted To Start Trying It On My Own...Any Suggestions As To What To Put In So My Hair Has A Shine After I Flat Iron It?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog!! Will keep checkin it out~!

    ReplyDelete